BiXBiT Alternative firmwares

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi i install bixbit firmware on my T9+ but it restarts every few minutes i look at the mining profile log it has this error "dev pool error..exit" what should i do ?  

It won't let me upgrade it says cannot find a signature, I think it's locked and I can't SSH in either.

Posted Images

On 7/25/2020 at 9:59 PM, Diderick said:

When I finished flashing the minerswith the new software it requests my username and password. When I insert the root root it is as if the password and username is incorrect. What should I do? 

Hi, Diderick.

Try to use both last password and admin root

I tried to install the bixbit firmware I had installed EMCD before but I wasn't happy my hash rate was dropping constantly up to 8-9 TH after halving I unplugged my S9 however I find out about bixbit and the possibility of increasing your S9 hast rate up to 21 th however I try to flash the Bixbit and still appear the EMCD I rebooted every time my machine and still EMCD I try as well to reestablish the original firmware but still EMCD is something that I don't do right I would like to know what's happening and how can I install Bixbit on my S9 antminer 

On 8/3/2020 at 1:55 AM, Daniel Olteanu said:

I tried to install the bixbit firmware I had installed EMCD before but I wasn't happy my hash rate was dropping constantly up to 8-9 TH after halving I unplugged my S9 however I find out about bixbit and the possibility of increasing your S9 hast rate up to 21 th however I try to flash the Bixbit and still appear the EMCD I rebooted every time my machine and still EMCD I try as well to reestablish the original firmware but still EMCD is something that I don't do right I would like to know what's happening and how can I install Bixbit on my S9 antminer 

Hi, Daniel.

Try to recover your ASIC firmware by using SD-card. You can find IMG file at the top of this topic.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, radom said:

Hello thanks 

I read before that the firmware cost is 1,8%, but that cost is just one paymant, or that is montly?

And how I can make the payment 

Hello radom,

there is no need to pay additional payment. When you are using this firmware commission does automatically from your current HR.

11 hours ago, BiXBiT said:

Hello radom,

there is no need to pay additional payment. When you are using this firmware commission does automatically from your current HR.

Hi thanks for answer me

When I'm using this firmware that commission is monthly?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 5:59 PM, qaisernajeeb said:

i m doing immersion cooling  does your firmware support on disable fan 

or fan check if i remove 

yeah, our firmware support this option

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, hazrin said:

Need help. Why my t9+ miner do not show hashboard.. what is the problem? Thank you.. this is my kernel log

https://pastebin.com/mMknJW9W

hi, hazrin

did you save your previous settings when installing our firmware? Try to clean install without saving your current settings.