BiXBiT forum
BiXBiT

Firmware for ASIC BITMAIN S9, S9i, S9j, T9

On 7/16/2019 at 1:35 PM, BiXBiT said:

Try to clean your browser cache, or open your asic interface in the private mode.

Hi. I made it work it up. However It keeps restarting at 1330watts/ 15ths.. Any idea why? It stay up for 2 minutes and it restart.

46 minutes ago, Jose said:

Hi. I made it work it up. However It keeps restarting at 1330watts/ 15ths.. Any idea why? It stay up for 2 minutes and it restart.

The mining presets are disabled and it still keep restarting. 

6 hours ago, Jose said:

The mining presets are disabled and it still keep restarting. 

Hi, Jose.

It’s seems autotune works, that’s why your ASIC keep restarting. Can you share autotune log, and kernel-log?

On 7/17/2019 at 3:53 AM, millenniumcm said:

Hello, what its the  max TH can reach with T9+  and PSU 1800W  ?

Hi,

up to 14

10 hours ago, BiXBiT said:

Hi, Jose.

It’s seems autotune works, that’s why your ASIC keep restarting. Can you share autotune log, and kernel-log?

Hi,

So, the autotune should be off?

I am trying to run 16.5 Ths with the stock Bitmain power supply. What should I do? 

Attached the kernel-log.

17-7-2019_20.45.txt

27 minutes ago, Jose said:

Hi,

So, the autotune should be off?

I am trying to run 16.5 Ths with the stock Bitmain power supply. What should I do? 

Attached the kernel-log.

17-7-2019_20.45.txt 12.73 kB · 1 download

Hi, Jose.

Try to use built-in presets for your PSU instead. 

Let me explain one thing. Autotune will also start to work after you enable preset. This happens because the firmware needs to check all your chips to be sure they can work on the settings you are trying to enable. If not, chips will be automatically fixed and the ASIC will be rebooted. 
Otherwise your ASIC will work inefficient.

This process can get up to 2 hrs.

Hi, right now is running without presets and it's working stable however is running at 13ths and I am paying the fee. 

So, should I select the 1580 watts / 16.5 Ths preset and let it run for 2 hrs restarting?

Thanks

39 minutes ago, Jose said:

Hi, right now is running without presets and it's working stable however is running at 13ths and I am paying the fee. 

So, should I select the 1580 watts / 16.5 Ths preset and let it run for 2 hrs restarting?

Thanks

This is very low. What psu do you have?

If you have 1600w - yes. Just use preset and let it finish autotune process.

2 minutes ago, BiXBiT said:

This is very low. What psu do you have?

I am runing a APW3++ PSU.. 

So, Should I leave it restarting for 2 hrs untill it fix all the chips?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Jose said:

I am runing a APW3++ PSU.. 

So, Should I leave it restarting for 2 hrs untill it fix all the chips?

Thanks

Up to - 2 hrs. Yes

2 minutes ago, BiXBiT said:

Up to - 2 hrs. Yes

Cool. I will leave it at 1580 watts / 16.5ths and let it run until it fix all th chips.

Thanks

On 7/18/2019 at 1:10 PM, Jose said:

Cool. I will leave it at 1580 watts / 16.5ths and let it run until it fix all th chips.

Thanks

Hi, It's runing now. However I choose 16.5 Ths and it stay at 15.6ths. Is there something I should do to make higher? 

Thanks

Hi,

I can't meake to work one of my S9 at 1590 / 16.5 Ths. It has been restarting for two days. What can I do?

Thanks

On 7/22/2019 at 11:16 PM, Jose said:

Hi, It's runing now. However I choose 16.5 Ths and it stay at 15.6ths. Is there something I should do to make higher? 

Thanks

Hi, Jose.

Sorry for long delay with answer. Check the status of your chips. Are they green?

On 7/25/2019 at 3:43 AM, Jose said:

Hi,

I can't meake to work one of my S9 at 1590 / 16.5 Ths. It has been restarting for two days. What can I do?

Thanks

Please, share your kernel log.

On 7/15/2019 at 7:27 PM, BiXBiT said:

Hi, Saadat.

You can find actual version from the link posted at the first page of this topic.

Thanks dude.

But it's not 3.8.6 version, it's 3.8.5 link posted at the first page of this topic.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:39 AM, Saadat said:

Thanks dude.

But it's not 3.8.6 version, it's 3.8.5 link posted at the first page of this topic.

You are welcome!

You mean Iranian version?

I'm trying to flash my T9+ also with the bixbit firmware. I get the signature can't be found error. I have tried the recovery mode method and doesn't seem to work. I have pasted the bixbit firmware on my sd card zipped and unzipped. I've switched to jp4 and left nothing but the control board PSU plugged in and sd card only. The red and green light just stay solid. They don't blink as I read online and I waited a good 5 minutes just to mak sure. Still nothing. Please can someone help me. What am I doing wrong? I need to deploy these to 100 pieces which I have asap.

1 hour ago, outlawforlife said:

I'm trying to flash my T9+ also with the bixbit firmware. I get the signature can't be found error. I have tried the recovery mode method and doesn't seem to work. I have pasted the bixbit firmware on my sd card zipped and unzipped. I've switched to jp4 and left nothing but the control board PSU plugged in and sd card only. The red and green light just stay solid. They don't blink as I read online and I waited a good 5 minutes just to mak sure. Still nothing. Please can someone help me. What am I doing wrong? I need to deploy these to 100 pieces which I have asap.

Hi, can you give access to your device using teamviewer? 

7 hours ago, BiXBiT said:

Hi, can you give access to your device using teamviewer? 

Yes I can although I don't see why you can't just tell me how to do it. Kindly message me on WhatsApp. I have messaged you my number.

Thanks

7 hours ago, outlawforlife said:

Yes I can although I don't see why you can't just tell me how to do it. Kindly message me on WhatsApp. I have messaged you my number.

Thanks

Got it.

Our developers contact you ASAP

15 minutes ago, outlawforlife said:

I've managed to sort it out. Thanks.

Can you share your experience with other members?)

hi and tnx for feed back,

i was downgrade my somes s9j miners with t9-+ recovery  and after update bixbit but now some sames miner after downgrade i cant acces and run controller plz help its very importent i have now many miner with faild recovery firmware what i should do?