BiXBiT forum
BiXBiT

Firmware for ASIC BITMAIN S17, S17 PRO, T17

@BiXBiT What are the highest air-cooled hashrates we can achieve with S17 and T17 with current firmware and preset profiles. I'm asking for somewhat of a safe speed, like the 16.5Th/s on the S9 model with your firmware, which is very stable for me? I know the S9 is limited to 16.5Th/s by the original bitmain APW of 1600W, so whats the limitation of the S17 and T17 in terms of power supply and aircooling capability?

Thank you!

On 3/14/2020 at 11:33 AM, Eddie said:

@BiXBiT What are the highest air-cooled hashrates we can achieve with S17 and T17 with current firmware and preset profiles. I'm asking for somewhat of a safe speed, like the 16.5Th/s on the S9 model with your firmware, which is very stable for me? I know the S9 is limited to 16.5Th/s by the original bitmain APW of 1600W, so whats the limitation of the S17 and T17 in terms of power supply and aircooling capability?

Thank you!

Hi, Eddie.

It all depends on the quality of the chips and the air temperature.
Under ideal conditions, overclocking for air cooling is not inferior to overclocking for immersion cooling and reaches 80 th/s for S17 and up to 60 th/s for T17
Anyway, when the critical temperature is reached, the devices will turn off automatically, so do not worry that your device can be damaged due to overclocking

Hello, 

As I and others plan for the halving in May I plan to purchase S19Pro, Do you have update on firmware for S19Pro, ETA?

Thanks,

Ini

On 3/23/2020 at 8:07 PM, Ini said:

Hello, 

As I and others plan for the halving in May I plan to purchase S19Pro, Do you have update on firmware for S19Pro, ETA?

Thanks,

Ini

Hi, Ini.

No, and i can't tell you estimated time.